"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Our mission is to advance the state of desktop computing.
What we do
- We build the tools that enable and drive the mass adoption of desktop Linux in the enterprise.
Why we do it
- to drive innovation
- to increase computer security
- to lower the cost of doing business
- to encourage reuse of hardware
How we do it
- By tightly integrating your enterprise directory software with our cloud software we can deploy your Linux desktop anywhere, onto almost any system.
- Linux is simply the fastest growing, most dynamic operating system on the planet. The internet as we know it today would not work without it; banks and telcos depend on it; security experts recommend it. We think you can trust it to run your desktop applications.
Why Open source
- Open source has gone from being a curiousity to mainstream in about 25 years - and in that time world has become dependent upon it - because it is open source, it is inherently more trustworthy than the alternative.
Is it for Us?
- if your organisation wants lower ongoing costs, re-use existing (perfectly good) hardware, and have a faster, more flexible operation, then yes.